Hiring Software Engineer at San Ramon, CA.
Role: Software Engineer
Location: San Ramon, CA.
Job Responsibilities :
- A Participation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, coding, testing and integration using J2EE Architecture.
- Development and implementation with BEA WebLogic Portal and responsible for building Portal solutions from the ground up using BEA WebLogic Platform.
- Understand issues about scalability, reliability etc. in existing system, fix the issues as per OO methodologies, design patterns, J2EE standards and best practices.
- Create new desktops, portals, groups, users and roles using BEA Weblogic Portal and BEA Weblogic Portal Administration.
- Convert Business Process Execution Language files into Java Classes.
- Involved in the High level and Low level designing documents.
- Expertise in design, information architecture, and user interface design for portals.
- Understanding the internals of BEA WebLogic Portal: API/Framework, BEA WebLogic Workshop, Servlet Authentication, XML Schema, X-Beans and building Java Controls.
- Development of JSP, JPF, Workshop Controls, Java Applets using Portal Framework.
- Implementation of portals and workplace technical software components, including portal software and collaboration, Web content management, document management, identity management, etc.
- Responsible for implementation of security architecture; messaging between the Web-based portal and legacy systems; configuration, optimization, and administration of the portal and application servers; testing support and Defect Management and fixing.
- Integrate with third party commercial products and to develop APIs to integrate and interface with these products.
- Mentor junior level developers and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical management and line staff.
- Migrating, Deploying, Performance Tuning, including but not limited to tuning Heap Size, Execute Threads, CPU Utilization, Connection Pool, JMS Configuration, Cluster Configuration, and Load Balancing.
- Using Jenkins for continuous build and integration.
- Development of new modules using Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular JS and Node JS and integrate.
Required Bachelors or foreign equivalent in CS, CA, CIS, MIS, Management,Engineering (Any), or any related field.
Must be able to travel/relocate to various client sites throughout the USA.
Lakki LLC Team.
3627 River Heights Crossing
Marietta GA 30067
Direct: +1 732-406-8080
Office: +1 828-638-5586 / 307-228-0807
URL: www.lakki.us | www.lakkic.com